EXT 0.00% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

mgergs et al, it does seem you haven't researched any where near...

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    mgergs et al, it does seem you haven't researched any where near enough if you believe EXT isn't capable of .5 in 2007.

There are others out there a lot higher that don't have anywhere near what EXT has, even with preliminary results. Good you are a long term holder you will achieve a damn sight higher than .5

Focus on the resource potential which is clearly being indicated not the games being played atm or the number of shares, which IMO are changing hands rapidly to larger holders. Top shareholder list will show that when it is updated.

EXT is a classic example of wealth shifting from the impatient to the patient.

I went way back and read posts on PDN, BMN, DYL and others and they all had the same negative cr.p talk of going nowhere at these levels.

A cent here, cent there...a concern for day traders but not for me. Talk of EXT being in trouble if it goes back to .10 ??? rubbish unless you are a day trader and aren't quick enough. EXT is going to go a lot higher than where it is now, let alone .10 and trading ups/downs along the way.

Read people...or you will be passing up a 'Blind Freddy'* opportunity
    *courtesy of Incredible Charts... (how appropriate for EXT...Incredible)

cheers and smiles to all
    Rock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $8.23K 746.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7548000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 355589 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.