CLB 0.00% $1.10 candy club holdings limited

Candy Club ($1+ price target): Becoming the largest speciality market confectionary brand in the US

1. l
    447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    T. E. P. Great post. Summarises the opportunity really well. This could jump nicely on some news
  2. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    I've spoken with two Top 20 CLB holders over the past week; one of whom has visited the company's headquarters in LA and met staff.

This is very much flying under the radar at the moment, but the growth trajectory of this business will place it firmly under the spotlights over the coming months.

In a recent podcast interview, Keith stated that revenue for the year is up +7x YoY (compared to +4.4x YoY in the lastest ASX investor pres covering Jan-Oct 2020 v 2019).

This is a textbook growth story; comparable speciality confectionery businesses are worth 8-10x sales.

Fortunately, the recent $5M raise has gone into the hands of sticky investors who are in this for the journey to a potential liquidity event (strategic buyout to a PE firm or takeover).

I'm looking forward to this story playing out; success follows James Baillieu like his shadow.

T.E.P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.