RHK 5.33% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Dull as possible .                         xax,  Spot on, we are...

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

Dull as possible 

.                         xax,  Spot on, we are not going away, there is less than 24% of FMS minority shareholders shares to get. That's not a lot, and in my opinion, that 24% won't be prized out of our hands cheaply.

We ( the minority shareholders) in Flinders (FMS) are well informed, and we keep in touch with each other, we are Flinders United, and we know what's going on.

In my opinion, for FMS to progress to greatness ( which ever way that will be) our minority shareholding less than, 24%, has to be the most wanted holdings that whoever wants to do any deal, has to acquire.

In my opinion we minority FMS shareholders, own the best realestate in town. I believe when good news gets out, the best realestate in town will be the hottest thing in the west for a long time. 

Patience, but we know all about that, we've been here for a long time. Sticking together, we know all about that, we are FMS United. Selling cheap, we know all about that, what was it, 0.013cents  oh then the great final offer of 0.025 cents, that went down well didn't it.

We all see a great investment in FMS, we saw a great investment when we bought into FMS all of those years ago, and nothing has changed for us today. Actually for me, I think that FMS today, with lots of "High Grade Iron Ore" and our second product, Vanadium, ( if it gets going) which has gained huge amounts in recent years, and all permits at FMS, pretty well done, is so much better than at anytime since I have been a shareholder in FMS.

I am here to stay, and probably most of us minority FMS less than 24% are here to stay as well. Don't forget, with the best realestate in town, who can blame us.

So,  Future FMS partners, we are waiting for the action to start, we are ready when you are, but we are United.

Our friend, that Champion person, didn't he say, Hold, Hold, Hold, that sounds about right, he must be a smart bloke.

this is my opinion only, do your own research 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.045(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 80.0¢ $809 1.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 10587 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.