RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

canmex africa oil corp

1. 3,402 Posts.

Anyone find it strange that RRS would mention the change of name before the company whos name has changed has done so on their own exchange

And , finally we are going to get the Assay reports from 2 years ago ..

Or has there been drilling and exploration since then that might have not been Announced at the time LOL

It also seems that there HAS been payments made by Canmex as a sign on fee ..

Once again this little snippet of information was not deemed important enough to warrant an ASX announcement ..

I think , there should have been little bitty mention on how the CNOOC so called agreement in Somalia affects the pre existing agreement with RRS

Nothing realy to get worried about ..

Except for the fact that THIS company does not believe in keeping its shareholders informed ..

I will admit that at one time I thought this company would solve all my monetary problems in retirement ..

Since then , I realised that all my eggs were in one fragile basket ..

I slowly reduced my holdings , taking small profits large or small
    I am now left with a comfortable holding of heads that is not in the red , and even if need be that the oppies are on the borderline of being in the money I can excercise mine with one eye to the very long term ..

Good luck to all holders

ghosty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.