RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH,YOU DESERVE ALL YOU GET LET YOURSELF...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH,

YOU DESERVE ALL YOU GET

LET YOURSELF BECOME ENTANGLED IN THE ABSOLUTE

BOVINE FAECES AND REAP YOUR REWARDS.

THIS IS A SERIOUSLY '' NOT SERIOUS'' WAY TO ''stooge''ENTERPERET THE FUTURE OF YOUR SAVINGS/RRS HOLDINGS.

MAYBE IF A FEW OF THE 4 DOZEN RANGERS THAT FREELY SHARE INFO ON THE ''UNDERGROUND'' LET THE LURKERS KNOW WHAT IS MISSING HERE, BY SHARING A BIT OF WHAT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED/LEARNT ON THAT FORUM, AND THE WAY THAT IT IS DONE WITHOUT PREJUDICE OR AN AGENDA FOR RAMPING, IT WOULD GIVE THEM ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW AT THE VERY LEAST.

I for one was invited to the club and enjoy the community like feeling.

We discuss in a club like sense ,no ramping ,simply good info ,whether it be posative, or negative, it is all good info and it leads to a better/greater understanding without the need for the stooge factor.

mind you he is welcome too

you can look and listen in ,and feel absolutely no need for the crap that we see here

we knew and were discussing the news for april 4 on mar30/ posted 31st.

there have been about 150 views in the last 5 minutes

there are around 350 postings under over 100 topics in the last fortnight

Its not for profit for the greater interested RANGE community.

Its balances facts .

you will be surprised at the membership and their names when you visit there.

you all know how to contact me.

there are a lot of small discombobulated holders out there that would simply like to cut to the chase without the ramping agenda

may be people wont give personal testimonials

but people, the perfectstage appreciation society is another plankton flavoured can of worms altogether.

If you would like to find out about tomorrows long terrm deferrment strategies and the cross trades regarding todays vinnies cap ,or why and how long it still needs to continue??

Do you even know about the laws pertaining to the deferred date of settlement (apr 16) for shares purchased (rrsda/rrsdb) tomorrow ?

I have answers. contact [email protected] you only have yourself to blame if you look back after 30 jun and discover old news retrospectively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.