CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

LOL if you think calling out a company that has a track record...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    LOL if you think calling out a company that has a track record of blatantly fleecing investors is funny then you need to seriously re asses your moral compass

maybe we could start an On the pipe Sessions” thread discussing pie in the sky SP valuations, shonky TA & bad investment advice. I sure won’t be round here fluffing and fomo-ing to the point of climax like a handful of others though

FYI I’m a technical trader I jumped into this stock just last week, sold yesterday and turned a nice profit, unfortunately thats far from the case with the majority of long term holders being led down the garden path by the BOD. It was a this point I started to research the fundamentals & ethics of this company. Generally I never get myself emotionally invested in a company as this leads to irrational trading decisions and time writing things like this on HC. But I had to get involved for the people who have been taken for a ride with this company. All the information you need to make rational judgement is to look at its history instead of being blinded by dollar signs and rocket emojis

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.