CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

It's not racist when the two are from the same culture,...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    It's not racist when the two are from the same culture, understanding their mindset, behaviour and background.

its only racists when theres and indifference from one race not understanding the other race, color, religion, beliefs, faith or creed

Two Wogs together from each same race or other European race know there wogs and proud of it..( I can call myself Wog as I'm proud of it and many other Europeans I know are just as proud of being one)

Two black people from another different cultures like the Orginal Australias and Africans, know their black and have no indifference to each other....there proud of their color...proud and loud to be call black ( I should know as I have many Africans and Original Australian friends) best of friends too...

So it determines the definition of racism and intention behind it...how it said, how its delivered, the tone its raised, and aptitude in to cause harm....

I just see and read friendly bantering within two of the same cultures teasing which pizza is best...

Anyways best stay focused on relisting, should get a flurry of announcements today from CGB....

Best wishes to all shareholders...

Saluti, felice e buona vita...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.