CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

@BigDaniel You CGB groupies cant have it both ways. Raging on...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    @BigDaniel You CGB groupies cant have it both ways. Raging on people with an alternative opinion to yours saying we don't understand the BOD we all have it wrong they are all over this. Now the time comes for another false start (so many I have lost count) sorry I should say estimated false start. What happens, the market has a bad day and now you don't want them to relist. You're in the wrong game buddy. The forecast if you read the broadsheets is that the market will be rocky for some time now so you will have plenty of reasons to justify that maybe now is not a good time to relist. Again I will say to the company relist and let the market decide if they have done a good job or not. If I am wrong in my assumption that I believe this whole suspension was poorly managed by inexperience and arrogance and if the SP goes up and stays up. I will be happy to admit I was wrong to anyone who wants an apology. Until then keep your Slap Bladder jokes to yourself. I am more of a Mr Bean man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.