CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Cann Global Listing Date, page-78

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I said I didn't disagree as it is his opinion, as you say also, that the market has a whim of it's own at times.

I am not applying a logic that is based on fundamentals you mention, but rather considering this stock as a peer to itself before and after the acquisitions. Most of the acquisitions were known about before the halt, at least in some form of partnership, and their valuations are easily measured by what the company as paid for them.

Given that, It doesn't seem slightly rational to me to say the entire company, and all acquisitions, are worth 2x friday what they were worth during acquisition, unless you're assuming the quarterly is going to show some massive move forward in either production/sales OR that some other news is going to come before then?

@mechanic - It is never simple, and rarely arithmatic, but it is also foolish to say that a chain is finished and strong before you've used it to move your truck. I don't think anyone here (on HC) outside of perhaps the rep knows what each of these companies really brings, what they need to do to grow into the larger picture and how far they have to go to meaningfully contribute to the company. I feel it is rarely ever 'that simple', but that's just my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.