EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

The companies I'm investing in don't have" idiot "business...

1. 4,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    The companies I'm investing in don't have" idiot "business people" who are masquerading as cannabis CEOs." Instead, the CEO's running my investments have built billion $ companies outside the cannabis sector.From August 2013 to April 2014 was the big bull market .

Companies were going up with 1000% gainers, and some even hit 10,000%. At that time, we knew nothing about toxic debt,; many of these companies were scams.—the bubble burst. April 2014 to September 2016 was a bear market.Cannabis investments at this time in history are similar to investing in Alcohol - When it was coming out of prohibition. This is a new sector where mistakes have been made , people have made fortunes and lost fortunes. Does that mean we should not be excited about this sector. Of course we are excited You can't put cannabis under one umbrella. There are growers, dispensaries, eatables, vapes etc. Then you have companies supplying these companies with packaging, carbon filters, irrigation, fertilizer, electronics and so forth. Then you have the Hemp industry, which is legal in the USA; they supply ingredients for topical creams etc. All legal. Buying and smoking a joint is a tiny tiny part of these industries. The big money is in CBD and CDG, which is the Rolls Roice.

Pot stocks have a seasonality from October to March. We are now in September. You also have to be aware of companies when escrow ends for example Trueleaf is a great company but on July 25 it had 55million shares released to market almost twice its float, The price tanked.

.My preferred cannabis stock is . Curaleaf Holdings Inc OTCM: CURLF.

I have also been long PW from $6.As always, DYOR.

The companies I'm investing in don't have" idiot "business people" who are masquerading as cannabis CEOs." Instead, the CEO's running my investments have built billion $ companies outside the cannabis sector.

From August 2013 to April 2014 was the big bull market. Companies were going up with 1000% gainers, and some even hit 10,000%. At that time, we knew nothing about toxic debt,; many of these companies were scams.—the bubble burst. April 2014 to September 2016 was a bear market.

Cannabis investments at this time in history are similar to investing in Alcohol - When it was coming out of prohibition. This is a new sector where mistakes have been made , people have made fortunes and lost fortunes. Does that mean we should not be excited about this sector. Of course not.

You can not just put cannabis under one umbrella. There are growers, dispensaries, eatables, vapes etc. Then you have companies supplying these companies with packaging, carbon filters, irrigation, fertilizer, electronics and so forth. Then you have the Hemp industry, which is legal in the USA; they supply ingredients for topical creams etc. All legal. Buying and smoking a joint is a tiny tiny part of these industries. The big money is in CBD and CDG, which is the Rolls Roice.

Pot stocks have a seasonality from October to March. We are now in September. You also have to be aware of companies when escrow ends for an example Trueleaf is a great company but on July 25 it had 55million shares released to market almost twice its float.

My preferred cannabis stock is . Curaleaf Holdings Inc OTCM: CURLF. I have also been long PW from $6.

As always, DYOR.

Sorry for posting on the uranium thread. Just wanted to clarify Darren1111 statement which is partly correct.
    Last edited by Patong1: Today, 00:22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.