GNM 7.14% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

Cannabis & OHD, page-147

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    @Davey boy I appreciate that you attempt to answer questions rather than just discount alternative theories as trouble making.

I've attached my source document on wheat. I'm not here to win a p**sing match and have an advantage, it doesn't matter to me. I think you'll find the document useful.

I only went fishing because I couldn't understand the .8 wheat head on the control plant and was trying to understand wheat plant development. If you are interested look at vernalisation and photoperiod sensitivity as the type of winter wheat we used (Bolac) is both. I also think @natandsal are right to question the temperature and the effect it may have had on head production (see my point below).

There's no doubting you're right about the BS plants being developmentally ready earlier (ie the OHD had a benefit) but when you refer back to the Zadock's scale stages and then factor in the greenhouse conditions that may have been favorably adjusted to OHD plants growth requirements but not the control - it's the only viable reason I can come up with the control not even having a full head. That is, did we create ideal conditions for the OHD plant and in the process stressful growing conditions for the control plant?

In the whole scheme of things it wouldn't matter because as I've said, I believe the OHD helped that wheat plant produce heads in 79 days - remarkable. But we are using the comparative extremely poorly performing control to make our astoundingly good claims about the yield

Because I'm simply too stupid to math - can someone explain to me how the 300% was calculated?

Because I couldn't work out what dry mass was and our plant seemed not .3 v's .6 and .8 short visually on biomass I looked up a wheat study. It says:

@natandsal - if that's standard procedure for measuring dry mass I think you're right our plant was missing the all important tillers, or they've not matured yet? Where's our wheat head in the picture btw?

Can some maths guru reassure me that they didn't take all the wheat heads from the control plants and weigh those and then compare them to our partially formed wheat head, from the suss plant for the yield figure?

@Scarpa I agree with your sentiment re: asking the Monash directly. @Davey boy do you have a contact at Monash who's receptive to replying? I'm not wasting my time trying to make contact with GPP again it's such a pointless exercise and I'd rather email the people who carried out the study anyway. If someone can tell me how the 300% was calculated before I do so I can get my head around that I'd be most appreciative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.