GNM 7.69% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Cannabis & OHD, page-2

1. 6,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4173
    I suggest you look up the word misinterpreted, as they has been "no sour grapes" in most of the posts that offer a rebuttal to misleading claims of fact by the regular group of positive rampers.
    Claiming sour grapes because one doesn't subscribe to following the crowd and offering a view that differs is more akin to "hmmmm, maybe he does bring up good points, maybe I have missed something in my own due diligence, and gosh he did produce evidence when I asked him too.... dang, and it was in the companies own announcements too...."
    A stock forum's intent is to discuss a stock, and offer counter views, and frequently someone will post something that gets your attention assisting everyone in assessing their investments, doing due diligence is paramount but........ when the company starts making announcements indicating eg: PFS timelines this quarter that has turned into next quarter, assays imminent but then they release results that are left field and missing Lithium assays, confusion if the current contracted trials (complete Nov 2017) will hold up the PFS (confusing to me at least) and the list is growing.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.856M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $800 66.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 195800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.