CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Cannabis Sales May Surpass Soda by 2030

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...forecast-suggests-it-may-surpass-soda-by-2030

The reason I bought in to QBL originally was what they said about becoming the biggest grower and producing cannabis based food and oil and supplying the market with the raw material.
    This is a very attractive business model as producing food require less regulations not like drugs or medicine which all we know massive capital upfront needed and huge red tape and lengthy and costly human trials and more and more capital before any profit generated and fair to say it will take years and years and years.
    If for argument sake QBL dominates supply and food production than logic will say profit should come in at much quicker pace as people around the world know that Australia is famous for our quality in food and agriculture, Chinese obsession with our baby milk is a proof.
    Now to see QBL has Canntab already made just waiting a permit is a huge step ahead CAN or others and the rest which are still trying to come up and research into some products let alone human trials etc etc.
    If QBL was to do the same then they need to raise 100 ms plus capital ?? plus many many years of home work and red tape, to cover all avenue of cannabis industry may be a good idea but to be the best and the biggest in one field may have to become priority, but hey I ain't no business man only a vulture and gambler.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.