WC8 3.77% 27.5¢ wildcat resources limited

If we’re going off a direct comparison to Azure then WC8 is...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    If we’re going off a direct comparison to Azure then WC8 is $2.20 a share.
    There is a lot of variables though.

1. Actual size and grade of the two deposits (biggest one really. Total quantity of profitable material. Both deposits do not have a resource estimate yet.

2. Complexity of corporate structure. This one is a + for Tabba Tabba. 100% owned by Wildcat Resources. No strings attached.

3. Complexity and horizon of government approval to become a profit producing asset. Tick here for Tabba Tabba as the mining lease is already finalised. Let me add that there is a lot of hurdles involved in acquiring mining approval, this can take 2-10 years and sometimes not get approved at all.

4. locations to port. Every haulage kilometre adds cost and it all comes into the equation of how profitable a deposit is over its life of mine. Tabba Tabba being the number 1 closest Lithium deposit to a port in the world is another + for WC8.

5. Global market sentiment. Today as Azure agree to offload their lithium asset, the price of the mineral is down about 80% from its highs. Lots of reasons for this dramatic drop in price but even more reasons for the price to reach its high again and surpass. We can say confidently Azure has just sold in a buyers market. This I think will be a +++ for WC8 in the price comparison square up when the time comes for agreed take over.

Saying all this I can see Wildcat resource being the next big producer in Australia as a possibility. Might take 2-3 years but stock price could be around the $10 -$15 if that’s the path.

Also haven’t taken Wildcats other tenements into account. They could be anything or nothing in the comparison so let’s deal with what we know right now.

Personal opinion; The guys will stay on the path to production unless knocked off by an offer North of $6 Billion
    This is taking all things into account and what iv picked up from what the team has been saying around the traps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $319.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $206.3K 761.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 285085 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 23120 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.