AVA 3.85% 12.5¢ ava risk group limited

Sale of Ava Global (Services Division) is only on hold. As has...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Sale of Ava Global (Services Division) is only on hold. As has been mentioned in other threads, the Service Division Management are incentivised to sell by Feb 2021. Company previously entertained offers for partial sale / investment in early 2019, but not at what was deemed fair market value. Stated in FY19 AGM speech in October last year and elsewhere, they would grow it and make profitable (at time was not yet/only just at break even) and then reconsider next steps there after and seek a better multiple for a profitable going concern.
    It certainly seems that Ava Global revenues have benefited from COVID-19 disruption and also from consolidation in valuable logistics market. I suspect his will drop off in due course somewhat, but it will lift them up into being considered a more serious player.
    Increase to AVA market cap will also help with passing due diligence valuations when they submit bids for new lines of business with new customers. This had been an issue in the past apparently and limited access to bigger deals for them.
    Technology Division has great products as has been stated in this and other threads, but we should expect that the continued softness in US, ME and India markets due to COVID will continue to delay FFT's "normal" security project deal tempo. The ~$2.5m in delayed deals from Q4 FY20 in 4C may now be more likely in Q2 I think, as with 8 weeks left in this quarter we have yet to see any other announcements on this year's new deals (from that carry over bucket of opportunities) which we might have otherwise seen as we did in Q1 FY20.
    All that said, great to see SP sticky over 22-23c and great volumes finally being traded. If others just held off from selling we could see this really kick up to >30c easily!

DYOR GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $37.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $203.7K 1.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 361541 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 160000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ 61077
Last updated 12.36pm 08/05/2024 ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.