KYP 9.52% 11.5¢ kinatico ltd

Cannacord Update, page-11

1. 252 Posts.
    To attempt to add something to the discussion, I've been following this since it floated. I admit I was amazed to see it go as high as it did and I still think it is significantly overvalued for the risk involved.

Why do I think this? Simple - they aren't making any profit and even for a company in the growth phase I am not convinced they actually have a profitable business model. Have a look at the half year report for instance. Revenue increased from $1 million to $2.8 million. That's great, but their LOSS over the same period increased from -$1 million to -$6.6 million. Basic maths will tell you than means they had to spend a whopping additional $7.4 million to earn that additional $1.8 million in revenue.

At what point does management expect to grow revenue at a faster rate than expenses? All I see is expenditure growth outstripping revenue growth. When will it turn?

I still check in with cv1 every now and then because it may reach a point where they can turn it into a profitable business and it may then be worth looking at further but for now I'm not convinced. The financials say it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.