RGT 0.00% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Footmax ..you are showing symptoms of being far too emotionally...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94

Footmax ..you are showing symptoms of being far too emotionally involved to the point of being obsessive. Just about every 3rd post is from you!

I hope your job is not dependant on reaching KPI's given the amount of time you spend on HC? (no offense)

There is indeed a number of verifiable facts that we can rest on but the balance is still up in the air. This includes the Cannaglobal deal. There is so much we don't know about this deal and you can speculate as much as you like about what impact on MXC's valuation a listing on the Canadian market might do to the SP but in the end its dream material and of no real use.

I would have thought that we may have received a lot more info as shareholders about Cannaglobals background, its successes its objectives and its directors experience, and more importantly how it was valued. To me it looks like its valued at around $100 mio if you use what MXC paid for 12.50% of the company.. but that's obviously MXC's valuation? ...Heck that's 12% higher than MXC for a start and we know nothing about them!

Personally I think that the learner has every right to question the deal. MXC management have shown no track record in putting revenue producing deals together. Sure they have put together distribution deals but they are useless if you have no product to push through them. I'm too donkey deep in them now so I guess I'm living in hope as well. Its not a great investment strategy I'll admit but boy they create a hell of a lot of intrigue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 29.0¢ $22 75

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6566 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 44617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.