RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

I only do posts at home (maybe 5 today) - I don't do at work -...

1. 13,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2328

I only do posts at home (maybe 5 today) - I don't do at work - don't have a posting link there anyway. I think your one in three might be a bit out I don't take any offense though.

Look, I accept (and actually appreciates) your comments - and Mr Learners right to make his. I don't appreciate his self indulgence I have to say. Rather than try to have a reasonable conversation with him - which has proved impossible - I have resorted lately to a poor attempt at humour. They say sarcasm is the lowest form of humour - and I guess I am in that range. 

While I am confident of the Canadian deal being a success story for MXC, I do realise that all these operations are a gamble. Just can't see the sense in being continually pessimistic. If I ever get that embittered I would sell up and never bother the MXC HC site again.

The information was light - agree with you - but I suspect it will become much more when everything falls into place. Pointless assuming everything will go pear shape before the deal has a chance to be tested.

It obviously comes out that I am an enthusiastic shareholder. I can't help that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.