RGT 0.00% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Yes Ok but I think we have all moved on now, What I will say...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94

Yes Ok but I think we have all moved on now, What I will say though is that the VC experience should show all posters that all opinions have their place and just because they may differ from everyone elses does not make them invalid. There was never any one comment made by learner that I felt was either poorly researched or without validity. I can tell you that if I was him I would feel really aggrieved after being shat on and spat on personally. Just about every post he made he attempted to get those who disagreed with him to attack the comment not the person. So yes, having received very little apology I don't actually blame him from rubbing it in. Anyway as I said, lets move on.

I notice now that he is getting the same treatment over his scepticism with the latest deal. Goodness me who wouldn't? We are expected to approve the sale of MGC Derma under resolution 6. We have so much information to go on, all you need to know before voting is outlined in 6.4 and that the directors have done their due diligence (6.11d)...wow, no worries that's all I need to know. Their track record at management level really gives me confidence!

So who is Cannaglobal. They must be a bunch of bunnies to give away a minimum of 10% of their equity representing apparently $5 million (minimum capital valuation $50 mio) for a company that is valued at 0.9 million and with expenditure of $1.45 mio with very little revenue to compensate. A real bargain!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $8.413K 28.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4976 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 32323 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.