RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

CannaGlobal Payment Due, page-154

1. 1,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Then with all this I fail to understand how the stock can go from 4.8 cents up to 8.1 cents then back done again in a matter of days. I'm sorry but it does not make sense for Share trading. I can understand other new Penny stocks like ANP etc for the volatility but given what has been achieved during the last 6 months for a business such as MXC I would stil expect this stock to be more stable and the SP sitting somewhere where it is valued and that is around 11 cents. It really makes you wonder if the stock is being manipulated prior to each Ann coming out (just speculating, not accusing) as it just looks that way.

I personally am not a Trader but I have purchased stocks for the last 10 years. Made some good gains and made losses along the way. MXC has now been around for 3 plus years with its development and I expect more.
    Obviously the VC deal screwed things up but since penning a deal with Canada we should expect some more resilience on the SP and the stability of the company.

Go figure, I cant work it out.. I'm just a average investor.
    Cheers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.