RGT 3.33% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

From what i can see, no theres not much difference. However The...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    From what i can see, no theres not much difference. However The Charlottes web products are just cbd extract i believe, no THC which is present in mgcs 20:1 blend. But there are many other companies out their doing cbd/thc tinctures aswell.

This is where the full plant extract comes into it. You could have 2 dif companies, both with a 20:1 full extract oil. They would come from different strains, so it really depends on what other cannabinoids (cbc, cbn etc) and terpenes are present in the strain they are extracting from that would make one companies product different than another.. the entourage effect. It is more than just the cbd and thc that is causing the positive effects of cannabis.

However, if mgc is using cbd and thc isolates or even a full extract from a strain with high cbd and minimal amounts of other compounds then it is in no way unique to all your other cbd/thc 20:1 blends and shouldn't be viewed as the ultimate product for treating epilepsy. It may be worth noting that the Victorian government have been working on epilepsy products in conjunction with other companies. A simple cbd extract wont suffice in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $14.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $737 2.575K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2827 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.