RGT 0.00% 39.0¢ argent biopharma limited

CannaGlobal Payment Due, page-64

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I don't know which achievements are real and which of those have real value. Malta is an expense first. Cannapil is not unique and is not a medicine that has undergone a phase three trial.
    I haven't seen any impressive sales and income that I feel the need to point out. I'm also not an analyst that goes through every announcement to check out what it means. VC I only mention when people that attacked me on my prediction on that deal attack me again with the same reasoning. I am aware that at least in this deal the people behind it are far more serious than the VC people, so I have a bigger risk of getting egg on my face, but the complete lack of clarity about the valuation of Cannaglobal, a company without known history, lights up a lot of red lights for me. I used to own a lot of SAS shares, because I loved their product and potential market, but when MOU after MOU followed each other, without income, I got out. They might still surprise me there, but for now I saved a lot of money by selling.
    I'm not more unbalanced in my postings then most holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.