RGT 7.94% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

CannaGlobal Payment Due, page-74

1. 13,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2293

OK. You made an effort so I will try to reciprocate.

The whole point isn't the failed deal with VC. If you look at my posts in the first half of the year, you will see that I was extremely critical that MXC was not keeping us in the loop and that I thought something was very strange that the first deposit had not arrived.  - but you don't hear me banging on about it now. What happened, happened and nothing I can say will change that. If I continued to berate MXC for it now it would be pointless. Some people just won't let it go. That is also pointless - and quite frankly counter productive and  annoying. The tragic part about it is they didn't actually know the deal would go bad either - they were going to say that regardless merely to sow **.

You have used some very inflammatory language. The deal was never "fake" that would indicate the conscious intention to corruptly misinform and defraud shareholders and investors. What we all have to concede is that there was a definite failure of due diligence on MXC's part. Any dishonesty would probably lie with VC - though I suspect it was more a miscalculation on their part.

MXC gave us information that they would be entering into a supply agreement in Canada - they stated it would be 10 days before signing. Good thing - they learnt from their previous mistake with VC and informed us there was a delay when it was not possible to meet that deadline and that the new date was 31st October. I don't intend to punish them on HC  for being honest and transparent - why would you? I also cannot see that we were "lied" to when they came out with an amended timeline. If they had, they would not have issed the amended deadline.

I don't get everything in my life to run to plan. Maybe others do. When I get it wrong there is normally a reason that did not exist when I put the original plan into action. This happens in business too.

I hope addresses some of your concerns.

No one probably knows the true value of Cannaglobal yet - firstly, it is a private company and they are not required to publish any financial details. They are their own shareholders. Secondly, their true value will be revealed when they list - X shares at Y dollars. Their market cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.025(7.94%)
Mkt cap ! $13.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 29.0¢ $688 2.372K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1033 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.