RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

CannaGlobal Website and Credibility, page-141

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    So, I didn't read HC for a few days and came back and this discussion hasn't gone anywhere. It will be very interesting to see how it is addressed on the balance sheet. Until that time everyone can speculate and express their frustration but I'm guessing we will learn nothing here on HC other than how a discussion can go around and around with no answer. There are some of us that want the answer now and then some of us are willing to wait until MGC has to provide an answer.

I am far more interested in the cultivation license they have acquired. I believe that was also a fairly recent discussion here with a few assuming MGC wouldn't get one because it was taking so long. At that time someone (I believe it was Footmax) talked about the long processing time to get the paperwork approved. Well here is the license. No conversation on HC gave us the answer when it would happen or made it it happen more quickly.

It is a valid point that we don't know what that asset is worth and it would be nice to know - can't argue that. I'm assuming you're right and it will have to be in their financials. It would also be nice to know who is running the company. I don't really care if they are making money and we probably won't know that until the financial update.

Maybe the discussion here will give us these answers. Hmmmm. Maybe not. I find it interesting that there are a lot of good things happening but this is the obsession.

I think I miss Sparkz.
    Last edited by Jmk1954: 29/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $15.14K 53.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 3187 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.