RGT 7.35% 31.5¢ argent biopharma limited

I can't help but respect Footmax for coming on here and...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I can't help but respect Footmax for coming on here and trying to talk to all the negativity. I don't think anyone holding this stock is happy right now. And you know what? Your constant badgering about mum and dad investors? Well if they can't do some of their own due diligence about the stock, then that's too bad for them. Any idiot can look at a chart and see where the price has gone the last year despite all the announcements from the company. Looking at that one year chart, they can make that decision and see the risk. They can read about the company. Furthermore, anybody that gets information from social media had better think deeply about whether it's factual or fiction - who is saying it - and what that person's agenda might be. Believing anything RS has to say is ridiculous - have you looked at who he is on Facebook?

Despite what you say (and I'm pretty sure you would complain if your ice cream was cold), all is not lost with this company. Yes it looks dire, and definitely I'm not happy, but it's a LONG term investment. Warren Buffett says if you can't hold a stock for ten years don't bother.

I have a lot of shares and I'm not trying to sell them to some sap. This is a small part of our portfolio. If you only invest in one stock, you shouldn't be investing and this is definitely not the stock to invest in if it's your one and only.

When I first starting reading Hot Copper it was a back and forth conversation, with humor and good conversation. The people who have destroyed that should be ashamed. You don't allow anyone to have an opinion unless it is negative. Footmax and a few others give a try but they are shot down so quickly it's almost pointless for them to write anything.

You, Sparkz, and your cronies have sucked a lot of joy out of this forum. And by the way, I didn't read Hot Copper before I bought MGC. Again, if people are basing their stock purchases or sales on social media, too bad for them.

Please go find something better to do. Don't you have a job or something? Are you retired and bitter? Because you sound like somebody who has nothing positive going on. Take your buddies and warn some other poor saps that might invest in a terrible company. MGC can't be the only poor investment around. Give us some peace.
    Last edited by Jmk1954: 31/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.025(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $14.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 31.5¢ $5.612K 17.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 268 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.