IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

IGS has announced a change in strategy and direction moving into...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    IGS has announced a change in strategy and direction moving into medical cannibas via association with Winter Gardens Biosciences.

Any yet all I have read about on this forum of late is not of its potential but of its directors and past flops. No credence given to Julian Strauss and his team and potential global markets.

Move on guys and do some research about where this new venture may take shareholders. There is so much info in the market place with new entrants wanting a piece of the action.

Directors would not have embraced this opportunity without knowledge of backers. In turn WG would have been offered some guarantee that financing is available.

In time we may gain an appreciation that this venture will be a company maker and dissolve the past failures. Thats what I am hoping for.

I agree that the financials look shithouse. However I have read that Santa Fe Gold (Quarterly just released) which is in bigger difficulty and could go under together with IGSs debt outstanding may resurrect via a copper project JV. If this comes off then maybe IGS coffers will be replenished? This is just another aspect to investigate in your research while embracing KIWIs alarms.

Will be interesting in a few weeks time when shareholders need to make a call on WG.

CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.