HGV 7.69% 4.2¢ hygrovest limited

Cannibis chewing gum and MS, page-3

1. 4,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    just look at the two spikes, January, and August. and then the idling low ball SP until the next one?
    Or is that how the stock market works?
    somehow i think not..
    no natural progression. just hype. advertisements to promote cannabis on a forum. whether its to lure more investors in, who knows.
    but, i dont think all stocks are like this. as you can see natural inclines, declines in performance.
    here i see some people getting rich off the investors buying in at the incline and peak. even down on the dump. then it hits bottom 34c. i mean it was 31c well before MMJ collab.
    Now we are at 34. after a tremendous/glorious incline to 60c i mean wtf. we almost thought it was all going ahead and things were in motion. but no down we go back to idling point. and some people got very rich.
    definitely should be an investigation into this company
    just my thoughts.
    like i said. i have been watching this stock since may. and i am very new investor. since may. so i am not biased. and i genuinely believe in MC, which pointed me to this company, and i held off for a while before buying at 40c, and selling at 51 after the drop from 60c. so i am only giving my 2 cents worth. which i feel should be heard, would hate to see others lose their investment on a unfair stock.
    JM2C
    DYOR!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.833M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $47.90K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.