5GN 3.23% 16.0¢ 5g networks limited.

canning exposure possible bigger than kuwait

1. 6,650 Posts.
    Hi BG

I do have quite a large position in the Southern Canning as you have discerned, well done.

It amazing what you can do/achieve when you have first move advantage and a some knowledge of oil industry.

My biased view having worked the Canning Basin for over 10 years is that it could be bigger than Kuwait in terms of possible recoverable oil and gas, what a fantastic and luck country Australia is. The Canning Basin has over 25 prospects that each have the potential for over 100 million barrels recoverable, amazing opportunity. Major risk for the Southern Canning play is reservoir deliverability, can only be prove by drilling or de-risked some what by using magnetic telluric techniques (onshore CSEM).

Let’s see if Arc is lucky or not, Eric got a very good track record.

Your theory of following where there is already oil and seismic is well thought out, unfortunately all the proven oil basin are expensive in terms of the cost of entry, hence Arc play into the Canning, one if not the only cheap onshore proven oil basin that a company of Arc size could get a meaningful acreage holding.

My current share market play is to wait for the TAP T/O offer (biased again of course), then swap with profits into ARQ, might not happen if Arc do the T/O offer. What do you think BG on this strategy?

Cheers

PC43

Kingsway Oil floats some time soon, but maybe not in OZ.

If you want to contact me directly try [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $153.0K 985.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 157818 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 496370 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.