RDM 0.00% 15.5¢ red metal limited

Totally agree, Locieocie. RDM historians would well remember the...

1. 1,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1296
    Totally agree, Locieocie.

RDM historians would well remember the last time RDM hovered around the 10c mark. It was back on the 22 June 2012. I know, because I bought into the company around that time. I continued buying throughout that year, and I recall the SP hitting 48.5c in Jan 2013.

Obviously, the Maronan hype drove that run, however, I now realise that the lack of equity on the market had plenty to do with it. One thing I now realise with RDM is that they continue to have an aversion to capital raisings. As such, any interest in their projects is naturally going to see some huge runs in their SP (based on the simple fact that there is simply very little equity out there).

Unlike times past, Rob & Co aren't simply focusing on one single project/ commodity. Maronan can be monetarised or drilled out to unearth the Cannington goodies. Irindina is shaping up as a potential company marker based on discoveries of copper, gold, cobalt, nickel. Lawn Hill offers them a great chance of a zinc discovery & their other gold plays are about to be brought into the limelight. Throw in Tennant Creek, their other JVs, and projects, etc, and you must feel comfortable in terms of a risk/ reward type profile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $6.198K 39.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 189762 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.