RXL 0.00% 12.0¢ rox resources limited

Cannon IPO steak and sizzle, page-157

1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1003
    For what it's worth Mongy, I believe you are on the right track. To me RXL's value is in the Ni assets - I was a holder in RXL and then when they decided to focus on the gold I sold out - admittedly they have had success with the gold exploration subsequently, however I've never been keen on their gold ops as some of the material is refractory and I'm allergic to refractory gold, having lost money a few times on refractory gold producers.

I bought some RXL last week so that I can get the Cannon in specie distribution. The Ni resources are under-appreciated within RXL and it's a good idea to float them into their own dedicated entity so that the assets can receive the attention they deserve. Those posters that are saying the assets are second rate and were not developed because they aren't commercial are failing to take into account the vastly different Ni environments then vrs now - then the Ni price was USD 4/lb, now it's USD 8/lb+ and looking to go higher with huge EV demand and very limited Ni sulphide resources out there.

GLTA & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.