BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

cannot believe some of the dribble spoken, page-30

1. 24,765 Posts.
    re: ** only give tamiflu and relenza to sick peopl We're all living in a fool's paradise - dreaming.

Why the paranoia about bird flu just because George Bush went away for a weekend, read about it and became worried about it. Particularly after the destruction caused by Hurricane Katrina influenced Bush - he saw first hand that nature can play havoc with people's lives.

FACT:

ANY VIROUS CAN MUTATE.

FACT:

Any person who is infected by a virous can potentially pass on a mutated and very severe virous which will spread through the population.

It's not just bird flu. It's your normal flu virus that can mutate as well. Or numerous other viruses.

Maybe anyone who has the common cold should be quarantined?

By the way. Anyone for chicken? It's going cheap, isn't it?

I read in a Sunday paper that you can't catch bird flu from eating chicken. But you were still told to cook the chicken well?

Why do you need to cook the chicken well if you can't catch bird flu from eating chicken was my obvious thought!!!!

Anyone for chicken? How about some nice turkey? Or maybe duck? What about some bacon? Yes, I believe pigs have also been infected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.