MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Cannot stress TEVA+MESOBLAST enough, page-71

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi Dolce,

Phew! That was a mouthful. At least there was no mention of shorters so I am happy there.

Honestly you are not that important in keeping up the share price that those with vested interests would need to silence you.

Sorry, I did not realise you needed acknowledgement for your correct statements, well done on being right on the things you are. Especially the FDA fast tracking, well done again.

I am not interested in the ignore option, i would prefer intelligent conversation and at times you have valuable input so no ignore for you, unless you become too impolite of course. Actually if you could tell me how to ignore someone that would be appreciated, just in case.

No need to prove the risks are like any other stock, never said they were. It is enough to just identify that risks exist so you can investigate them and react as needed. Thats standard business stategy anyway and should be basic investing strategy.

Without proving that these are the same as pharma, i don,t understand why this is needed, here are a few risks currently with MSB from a shareholders point of view. I am sure i have mentioned some before.

Insufficient funds to get products through trials and to market.
    Inability to obtain partnerships to mitigate above.
    Revenue not meeting expectations.
    Continued dilution through capital raising using equity.
    Company takeover/ restructure friendly or otherwise Not in the best interests of current shareholders.
    Loss of key personnel in particular SI.
    Failure to meet trial endpoints.

I had stated earlier that my opinion was this is a speculative stock and it remains so. I had no intention of going into detail why as i believe that is up to others to make up their own mind. It is my right to express my opinion and I am not oblidged to justify it to anyone. However if someone wanted to ask me in a reasonable manner why i have a certain opinion i may discuss it further. So for you i have listed just a few potential risks, likely or otherwise, if it is your opinion that they do not exist then you have a right to say so also.

NOTE: i also have a list of positive things about MSB which is much larger than the negative one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.