MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

I had no intention of going into detail [on risk] Well that's...

1. 30,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    I had no intention of going into detail [on risk]

Well that's precisely my point! It's not really a substantive discussion if you just lazily flag an issue, and don't explain how or why will apply here.

Thanks for the overdue (but muted) recognition that I was right about the fast tracking.

Wouldn't you say that is indicative that MSB is likely to exceed expectations then? Wouldn't you say it means I have some credibility also?

The risks you pose have no context.
    They are simply from a menu, to have any credibility you need to explain why they might impact on MSB and you haven't done that.

Speaking in vague generalities but involving fear, in a fearful market means you can spread fear easily, without accountability.

People who read the thread and see these unquantified 'risks' need to be aware of a much more serious underlying risk:

• that shorters are persistently posting negatively about MSB (downramping), because they want the shareprice to remain as low as possible.
    • this is also part of an accumulation strategy; shorting and associated downramping can mean that stock is easier to accumulate
    • this reflects that the SP is not indicative of real value, and the market is being manipulated

Anyone can learn how to put someone on ignore, but doing so is also a risky strategy for some.

Why?
    Shorters or people who post negatively on a stock will not want to put someone on ignore because they can't see what's being posted, and this is particularly a problem if their real interest is in influencing others to sell.

NOTE: i also have a list of positive things about MSB which is much larger than the negative one.

Well let's hear a bit from it then for the sake of a balanced discussion?

A persistent number of high profile posters can't bear anything positive to be said about MSB. Can't bear it. (pun intended) Surely you aren't trying to influence the discussion there are you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.