IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

cannot work traders out..., page-109

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Westhx, I think the announcement is being misinterpreted. Maybe Im being overly optimistic given todays sp but I think the Mark Voigt announcement is strategic and in fact could be the key to success.

The way Matthew Lehman has worded the announcement to me it sounds like Cvac is a goer and they may already be thinking about the future needs to go to market and to expand to other cancer types.

Mark Voigt is the person imo that will stitch up a partnership deal that should be beneficial. Its what the Nomura report had been saying for some time and I think that will be the focus of Mark Voigt.

Given the company has funds near term they dont have to rush into anything but I think this signals are turning point for the company.

Unfortunately it seems to have gone down like a lead baloon. Maybe a misinterpretation of the announcement or at least I hope so.

I am disappointed that there wasnt more explanation given and will now have to seek clarification. Just my opinions.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.