CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CANNTAB IS GO

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30

Here is the Mail…… on Canntab!

Firstly, I would like to say that yes, I am ashareholder and have been for quite a while.
    My background is in sales and marketing, so I was pleasantly surprised when Irang both Cann Global Limited and Medcan Australia to find out when, how andwhere a friend of mine could purchase Canntab hard pills.
    1)
    Spokewith CANN GLOBAL LIMITED on the phone about purchasing Canntab products. Wastold CANN GLOBAL LIMITED has set up all the logistics for distribution ofCanntab pills and the logistics chain to get product from Canada fast to backup sales of the $400k of product they have already purchased.

2) 2) Spokewith Medcan Australia on the phone, Medcan Australia is distributing theCanntab products in Australia, Medcan told me that CANN GLOBAL LIMITED has beenworking feverishly behind the scenes to finalise their Marketing materials forCanntab. He specifically told me that they wanted to get all the backgroundlogistics and support in place to support vigorous sales.
    When the Canntab products are “officially” launched they want to be able tobackup sales with solid supply chains.

At thispresent moment any Medicinal Cannabis Doctor or any doctor for that matter, can now find theCanntab products on the TGA portal and can write scripts. Once a script iswritten it can be filled be many chemists throughout Australia, for example My Life MyHealth Chemist in Brisbane can fill scripts right now.

The TGA states the following:

Medicinal cannabis: Role of the TGA

5 October 2021

The Therapeutic GoodsAdministration (TGA) is responsible for ensuring that the therapeutic goodsavailable for supply in Australia are safe and fit for their intended purpose.The TGA administers the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989(link is external) (the Act), which establishes the regulatory framework forall medicines in Australia.

The Act provides a numberof mechanisms to enable access to unapproved therapeutic goods, such asmedicinal cannabis. These products can be accessed access through:

· Authorised Prescriber Scheme (AP)

· Special Access Scheme (SAS)

· Clinicaltrials.

While there are additionallegal requirements that must be met before medicinal cannabis products can beimported and supplied through these schemes, they do provide a pathway foraccess to these medicines to appropriate patients.

Bottom line CANN GLOBAL LIMITED is solid andCanntab has a marketing launch very soon with all the bells and whistles.Supply chain logistics are in place for consumer sales, wholesale distributionand international backup supply.

CANN GLOBAL LIMITED will be a billion-dollarcompany very soon, they just keep building and building on a solid foundation.(Gen. 12:13) I believe Sholoms God given wisdom will shineyou wait and see J.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.