CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CANNTAB IS GO, page-12

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    "CANN GLOBAL LIMITED will be a billion-dollarcompany very soon" (sic)

I find that to be an unsupportable comment - a fiction. On what basis do you make that claim?

Here's a counter claim for you to consider and one that is supported by evidence.

I believe that CGB will continue to spend shareholders money (see every Annual Report since 2007) for no appreciable return to its shareholders. Further, the accumulated losses of CGB will continue to accrue (see every Annual Report since 2007). Disprove one of those statements!

As opposed to spurious ramping type commentary (billion dollar company ... pfft) - do you have any comment whatsoever on the substantive questions that have been asked repeatedly on this thread by holders and non-holders?

"1) Whether that person has declared a position in the company.
    2) What is their sentiment.
    "

The churlish notion that somehow the merits of a particular post ought to be assessed based on whether a person holds shares or not demonstrates a concerning lack of objectivity and analytical capability. Which leaves me to question the motive

Here's an easy one for you.

You claim that, "CANN GLOBAL LIMITED will be a billion-dollarcompany very soon" (sic).

Using the information and commercial metrics noted in the last Annual Report, what was in that report that enables you to support that claim. Or, should holders discount the information presented in the Annual Report and rely on your ... claims?

Again, I find it more than curious that a poster with just 6 posts appears on the CGB thread to argue that, "CANN GLOBAL LIMITED will be a billion-dollarcompany very soon" (sic), while the SP languishing at just 4 tenths of a cent. Very curious indeed.

A lot of people have lost in excess of 85% of the value of their capital (using the company transforming 3.5c cap raise as a benchmark) and I think they deserve far greater respect than having to read nonsensical lines like, "CANN GLOBAL LIMITED will be a billion-dollarcompany very soon" (sic)

It takes all kinds ... I suppose.? biggrin.png
    Last edited by Basileus: 17/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.