CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CANNTAB IS GO, page-34

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Lol..these are your words - "spurious rantings of the unhinged"

Furthermore, to say this - "What Cann Global Ltd Management has achieved since 2019 is breathtaking in its scope.
    They have established themselves in four distinct markets - Food, Hemp Cultivation and Processing, Skincare and Medicine
    "

Well, to have operated with such ineptitude since 2019 is truly breathtaking - simply a follow-on from their previous form.

Of the 'distinct markets' you mention, I'll only address the latter two - Skincare & Medicine

Skincare - just soft-launched with no further real info except a 'watch this space' for Q3 2022 - therefore this side is neither active, nor is it ESTABLISHED !

Medicine - absolute debacle blaming everyone/thing but themselves.
    Trace the timeline yourself regarding the order of 6 SKUs from Canada, only 2 of which have been received that I'm aware of. NO information on sales as yet, just more spin on businesses being interested in the pills. Nowhere near being ESTABLISHED
    Don't even mention "restrictive legislative environment and during Covid-19" bs because the whole world in this space has had exactly the same problem.

Look, your agenda is quite clear here but if you pull your head in a bit (or a lot) you might just learn a few things about your amazing management board, er..unless you already know them very well....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.