CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CANNTAB IS GO, page-71

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Hi @Basileus,

First of all, thank you for your comments and well wishes for my health.

I do apologize for the mirth (lol, haha) in my reply to you yesterday. I just felt that at the time, your reference to an historical fact Feb 20 in the recent report, like many of your previous replies to me, was just an atypical Bas comment, adding in some facts with a pinch of the dramatic to highlight a “concern” which I felt wasn’t well researched or matched the facts on record.

See screenshot. Only 2 posts since 5 Feb 20 (your ref.) to 23/06/20. Posters can check the content and make their own minds up on Conflict of Interest in posting during that period. Post #:43539370  and #45389025

Screenshot - 23_10_2021 , 1_35_38 PM.png

Bas, I was having a bad pain day yesterday and reading that post, knowing my own integrity and caution in how I choose to post, did cause me to laugh and gave me a few minutes of relief, but the light finally came on for me.

I may not agree with your sentiment, but I respect your honesty in revealing your thoughts towards this company.

“And in the interests of a balance position - perhaps my posts should have a discount applied to them as I can see nothing good in CGB for shareholders and never have.” (my bold)

If you dont mind, I would like to comment here, even if to clear the decks for me only re CGB and CannTab.

To help form a proper reply I have to draw on some history; bear with me…

Posting as a non-holder for these past 4 years, I could never figure out why you chose your entry point at the January 2018 CannTab announcement. And now, with a better understanding of your sentiment, you were actually true to your position and TBH, in light of your last post, you were probably asking reasonable questions for a non holder based on, I gather, your sentiment at the time. This also explains your reticence to call them then, and now.

The difficulty I have had in replying to you was purely the style of posts being written at a time when the company, IMO, had been doing reasonably well the previous year (2017). Also, your sentiment didn’t match with someone who made a profitable trade with them in 2016, I believe. You can correct me if I am I wrong on this.

Yesterday, when you said, quote: “I can see nothing good in CGB for shareholders and never have.” I hope that now after considering my comments you can understand my own personal concerns I had at the time as a holder, re youir posts on QBL(CGB). Of course, as you mentioned I am now in a different place with CGB re holdings and sentiment.

The reason for not responding last night was a quandry I had. If Bas really felt that way about CGB, why not come on in 2017 with all the questions, when the company’s star was rising, why choose the 24 hours window in Jan 18 with the Canntab release? Just a fact, mate,  not stirring you.  It is rhetorical…

perhaps my posts should have a discount applied to them…”

Perhaps they should…but at least, from my read of your comments, from here on in, I will try and understand your reasons and will apply the discount.

Thanks again for explaining.

…59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 23/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.