CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ciao Zess, Mate, good to hear from you. I am doing ok. I hope...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Ciao Zess,

Mate, good to hear from you. I am doing ok. I hope that the weather is fine in Sicily and your family is well and safe from COVID.

I was actually in the process of writing a second note following on from Bas' to explain a few things. But I will respond here first.

CannTab: It was mentioned in a post recently that there has been nothing from CannTab reported of late: This was posted on news Media sites on the 18th of October. People really just need to look.
    Canntab Therapeutics reaches agreement with 36Eight Technologies to provide effective medical solutions for patients...

"Canntab's product offerings are unlike any other product we support, as they are unique in that they provide exact dosage in a solid format, one that pharmacists and patients are comfortable with as a traditional delivery system," said John Tse, 36Eight's Founder and CEO. “We expect that with our software to support optimum care, our pharmacy partners will welcome and embrace Canntab's products."

"Latowsky said that the partnership is the first of many affiliate programs with health and wellness practitioners including pharmacists, doctors, chiropractors, naturopaths, and sleep and pain clinics."

You will need to copy and paste the masthead into Google as I dont think HotCopper allows that publication to be seen on its forums. It's also on Yahoo News.

Zess re your questions.

T12 food... I would expect, and hope that they, CGB, have a better Quarter this next one. Last talk I had with the boys at Coolum earlier this year, related to the Chia seed products and gel capsules. I would have hoped to see something by now in sales.

Skin care range Fuzz pot looks like the brand name ? Only a mention on their FB page but no company release yet.

Fuzz Pot...I hated the name at first, but the more I thought about it, thanks to one of my kids, it has begun to grow on me. If the bottles are sexy and the branding/marketing is slick, then it just might sell well among younger female consumers. What I do know, is that if you want a cosmetic range to sell globally, promote it in France or the UK first with a good reception. Clothes, go to Milan.

Canntab will it be a draw card ? It may eventually be, but I will not pull punches here. My read on the industry, the current progress of legislation, sentiment by Australian medico's, and manufacturing timelines/capacity to manufacture in large quantities quickly could still be some time away for afew of these companies. I believe that we are looking at 2023 - 2026 to be the big years for ASX Cannabis companies if, and I say if, the redtape is cut and they can keep investors interested. On a positive note though, which is why I am still hanging around and watching the industry, is that medicinal Cannabis patient numbers and the Aussie empirical database continues to grow. That is encouraging.

MS story the do you think they a go here ? I am not happy about this. I have not seen peer reviewed papers from Israel and still nothing of note out from the Western Sydney Uni yet.

Re the billion dollar (Mkt Cap) company remark...well mate, at the moment they are struggling to be a hundred million dollar company, as I pointed out to @ddpowerup. Dont know where that member has gone??

i think a easy 3.5c in the next year could be ago...I think that people will agree that they need to show that they can get back to 0.019 (1.9 cents) first Zess.

Heavily diluted registers effect the movement of trading queues, for sure, but it is not out the realm of possibility to break through those resistance supports. I mentioned a pharma company that I invested in a few years ago when it was a few cents. It is now 44.5 cents and 5.5BL SOI. They are a research company with no revenues to speak of. They had their controversies too, but have remained consistent with telling their story and updating shareholders. People flock to their C.R.'s. I wont mention their accumulated expenditure that the CEO has been presiding over, and they go all the way back to 2004.

From my experience with company growth, in simplest of terms: It gets down to how the company articulates its vision(story); how shareholders then interpret that story and tell others.

Cheers...59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 23/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.