CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CANNTAB IS GO, page-3

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Dear Basileus,

"Good heavens" ...you ask a lot of questions..!

Q) I wonder where you are from..?
    A) Keep listening to Stairway to heaven.... and one day I may tell you!
    Q) And your reason(s) for being on the CGB thread...?
    A) Same reason as you...because I can !
    Q) ... at this particular point in time?
    A) Why not...again because I can !

Q) Why hasn't this been announced via the ASX?/Q) Is this information worth communicating via the ASX?

I read a number of your previous posts and I noticed a common theme, you tend to ask a lot of questions and make a number of statements
    about a company its directors and certain official bodies. Anyone who has made 2972 posts is either a journalist or someone with a lot of spare time.
    As you are not a shareholder what is your interest in CGB, as your sentiment says sell.

I suggest you could do what I did and ring/email the company (in this case CGB) and its partners and get some "actual" information from them.
    Their products are what interests me and I wanted to pass that information onto others who may have an interest in Medicinal Cannabis.
    I found both CGB and Medcan to be both open and forthcoming,both companies did offer additional information that I felt was not appropriate for this forum so I withheld it.

Thanks for the tip on my text it was written in word and copy and pasted into this forum and unfortunatly it changed once uploaded. In preview it was fine. In the old days of Hot Copper you could edit a post indefinatly, now you only get 3 minutes and then it locks you out...you live and learn.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post.
    Your response.....would be worth a chuckle if you had not set sentiment as "Sell" which belies a hidden agenda.

May I reiterate Canntab is Go !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.