CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

In my opinion management have always been overly sensitive and...

1. 1,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    In my opinion management have always been overly sensitive and preoccupied with the HC platform. How many companies bother to employ a rep. Seriously!? There's more important platforms to get information out and to engage with shareholders. No one seriously believes there's any influence on SP through posts on HC in MOST circumstances. Why would you want the distraction from the real job, you know..... making inroads to a return to shareholders! It wouldn't surprise me if a recent cheerleader(s) is linked. It's that pathetic and still plausible it makes me sick.

But hey, nothing from this management surprises me. Some know I've been here a long time watching what goes on. I respect either side of the held/not held spectrum and post mostly to correct what I see as baseless BS ramps. But I'll admit I'm a little bit scarred and one eyed. I'll make this promise! When they transition 100% away from the resource/mining sector I will vanish from these boards. It's where I make a living and in my opinion, they clearly don't belong after the rubbish released about bauxite in 2014. And yes I hold a grudge biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.