CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Canntab tablets, page-17

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Another good sleep, 7 hours. Ezcema on inner arm almost gone (keeping photo records), Pain in heel down and reduced by at least 80%. Feeling relaxed, no hangovers like Endone produces; Pain in back very manageable and no gut issues or clogged drain pipes. Like Endone or the panforte side effects.

Let's talk CGB...The journey to get my medication started in November last year. I have spoken with Medcan to enrol in the program, initially, then to the 'Cann I Help' team in Qld, and finally to Chemist Warehouse. For me, a total of 4.5 months. No favours were done or asked for when I went through this process. The combined information I got from the three companies was that COVID impacted delays in getting approvals, appointments and delivery of medications.

I was made aware that there were extensive security checks, delays in export permits from overseas and then TGA and security approvals to be considered, but now that accounts have been established, most of the hard work has been done.

I wish to address this here as there have been suggestions and comments made blaming CGB management when indeed the information I have, at least read or heard about out from the company, would suggest and align with what CGB management has been telling the market, as relayed to me from 3 separate organisations, doctors and chemists I have spoken with in my journey to obtain this medication.

I hope CGB's marketing team can get this up and running. I am telling everyone I know about it.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 10/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.