4DS 4.35% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

Canon Unveils More Affordable 5nm Lithography Machines to Challenge ASML

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Shareholders are and, to a degree understandably so, largely ignorant about the technology behind the chip created in the PL4 process.

4DS has not made any substantive effort to try to even explain the technology to its 8,000 shareholders.

Canon has recently claimed it has produced a "machine" that might be more than competitive with ASML devices. If this were so it would have important ramifications in terms of commercialization.

Canon Unveils More Affordable 5nm Lithography Machines to Challenge ASML

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/canon-unveils-more-affordable-5nm-lithography-machines-to-challenge-asml

I have asked David McAuliffe if 4DS/imec have made any investigations into the new Canon product but I expect the my question will be ignored.

What I said to DM is:-

Hi David

I have become aware that the company, Canon, believes it has developed a technology which may, in certain instances, be more than competitive with the ASML devices available to and used by imec.

Can you tell shareholders if the expertise available within 4DS and imec has been interrogated to ascertain if the chip from the PL4 might be able to be fabricated with the Canon nanoimprint technology?

Articles about this new Canon machine can readily be found on the internet.

I and, I am sure many other shareholders. would like to be informed on this matter.

I guess questions like mine will continue as long as the paucity of information from 4DS, (and imec), continues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.004(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $107.6K 1.206M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 498746 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 144893 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 3.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ 702427
Last updated 15.49pm 26/04/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.