AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Canopy investor looking to AusCann, page-12

1. 7 Posts.
    I might be confused by your question...

Are you asking how the market favours a new LP being listed? All I can say is that I took part in the Emblem pre IPO a couple months ago and that launch has been extremely successful. Emblem is licensed to produce and sell dry cannabis, and licensed to produce oil. They are waiting on oil sales and should have it in coming weeks. On the other hand, CMED recently went public to our big board (which only Canopy is currently listed), but listed at $12 per share with only 20 mil shares outstanding. It was not a successful launch. It gapped up to $13 on open for a second and fell to I think mid $10's. To be honest, although the valuation is fair and undervalued with CMED, I feel that there are a lot of stupid pot stock investors who are scared of the high share price, and so they compared it to Canopy's $11/share even though Canopy has 120 mil shares outstanding at the time. We both know new investors gravitate to penny stocks, and I think thats why CMED wasn't as successful as Emblem. CMED has much better financials and much more grow space also.

However, saying this,.. there will be less and less interest as more and more LP's go public. But there is only 36 LP's in all of canada. Probably about 12 - 15 are listed public now. Private LP's are realizing they are missing out on a lot of money by staying private so they are all coming over now.

As for an LP who has a production but still waiting on a sales... I guess it all depends on the fundamentals. If a company is waiting on a sales license for a 5000 sq foot facility than I personally wouldn't be too excited. However, if they can grow into 300,000 sq foot might be a worth waiting on the sales. As I said, every LP who gets a production license, will get a sales. Its only a matter of time. The sales can actually prove to be a 10-20% catalyst as it was for THC. The share price popped and then bled out the few days after the sales came.

Now that the hype is wearing off, the big guys are starting to seperate. WEED, APH are clearly the best 2 LP's so far.

In my opinion, most LP's going public these recent days, already have sales license. Oil sales license too. So its kinda a non factor.

We as Canadians, are waiting for a better distribution outlet (i.e. pharmacies or some type of brick and mortar). When that happens I think these plays will run. Not to mention recreational.

Just my opinion.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.