APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Research by comparison website Canstar assessed how each BNPL...

1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Research by comparison website Canstar assessed how each BNPL provider stacks up, based on fees, features, availability, service, value, and consumer financial protections. Afterpay and Humm were both awarded five stars; while Klarna and Openpay were at the bottom of the list.

No shock that Afterpay was awarded five stars. As an investment it has been 20 stars out of 5 stars for me. It's been amazing. Mado, DDD and all the other dribblers have been so wrong. I'll repeat - AS AN INVESTMENT IT HAS BEEN LIFE CHANGING. And for sooo many people as well. Something they can't seem to grasp. I'm glad these guys missed out as they don't have the foresight of even an average investor and continued to spew forth negative rather than see the positivity of this company. It's their loss ... big time. They'll never change either, something I know so many good investors have tried and failed to do in educating them.

With a heavy heart, I've just recently sold out of Afterpay as although I think square will do well into the future I just can't be sure. I invested in Afterpay not square. It was by far the best company in it's field, growing at a massive rate in a sector that was also growing so quickly. It wasn't hard to see that it would do well ... well some weird creepy anti-afterpay stalkers didn't. I'd kick myself if square and afterpay weren't a good fit and I lost a good chunk of the rather large profits I have made. Life changing profits. Something the swamp dwellers are incredible bitter about.

Unfortunately, since the take over was announced, the forum is now just made up of 90% of losers just hanging around posting the same dribble they were posting at $5. They're still saying it will go to $0. I mean seriously.

I want to say to all the Afterpay holders, what a ride!! Especially those that bought around $5-6 like me. I hope like me you held, ignoring the posters that have absolutley no idea and it has changed your life. For those that are choosing to hold after square acquires Afterpay, I wish you all the best. I will not be 1% bitter if I get this call wrong. I love seeing people make money backing greating companies.
    Last edited by nicarena: 23/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.