MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

cant beleive there are sellers at 0.004, page-35

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    "credibility?? why would i post credible info on here? i'm here for bargains not to share credible info so someone else can jump in and trade at i cheaper price before me! lets face it we're all here to up/down ramp when we can...there are no credible posters on HC!!"

well munjit that's about your best post. it is honest. the reason for some negative feedback towards you is your up and down ramping is farcial and only serves to undermine your credibility. the ridiculous volume of your posts (a green shields worth) only serve to clog the thread and frustrate posters.

You have in the past posted some useful information about sri lanka which suggests some research on your part and for which I have been grateful and that frankly is the only reason i dont put you on ignore because in your chaff their occasionally is some wheat.

as for HC i am a long term trader. I am too busy in my day job to be day trading. I take people on face value in their views and obvioulsy over time form an opinion about the faceless poster- the opinion i formed about you is well summarised in your post above.

anyway back MDV - gee she's looking hot! ready for a run?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.