AAR 2.53% 8.1¢ astral resources nl

cant believe i was on the money with last post, page-6

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    johannlo,

I can't speak for the others but my enthusiasm for this particular announcement is because:

(1) It shows that AAR are finally starting to do what they promised they would at an AGM I attended nearly 18 months ago and that is promote the company and what they are doing instead of being secretive and hiding information away statuatory reports.

(2) Giving a timeframe of when results can be expected such as the Feysville results "are expected within 4 -6 weeks time". Previously it would have been 'we are waiting on the results' and then there would be no reason given for them being late and then the results would be hidden in a statuatory report.

(3) At that same AGM we were also told that VRD is TOO big for the company to handle and they would require a joint venture partner to exploit it. Those present got the impression that VRD had far more potential than Koongie and even though we are big believers in Koongie the thought of them starting to move on VRD is a little bit exciting.

(4) It signals a new direction in communication and activity for AAR. They are starting to show that they want to advance all of their projects not just one and that can only be a good thing if they can handle it and manage it.

I for one, like the newlook AAR aproach and yes....I am getting a little excited. :-)

I hope I am not dissapointed. I don't take dissapointment too well. :-P

Cheers
    GazzaT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $75.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $99.86K 1.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.