SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

cant believe it, page-14

1. 3,262 Posts.
    Hey Mr47,

Like i said not having a go at you personally.

But was reading the PRR thread last night and the number of people who bought at .001 etc was funny and then they say they sold at so and so price after its already been there and dropped back down.

I once remember selling ARU at highest point for its day, then saw some guy say he sold at same price.... only that i was the only one hit and he was claiming to have sold 50,000 having bought in back in the day type thing. He argued his point but some guy showed the buys and then he just argued with us all saying it was markets error and he had definately sold!

I see it all the time and wonder why people do it.

Now i wonder how many are coming forward saying they got drilled by PRR coming down? Not many... they all bought at 1 cent apparently!

Oh and the options weren't to bad value at .001 when SBN was .004, but that was never going to last.

Anyone who bought in at .001 would be hoping SBN go to .006 plus and then they may see .002-.003 representing a decent gamble pay off.

I wouldnt bank on it however.

.002 buyers have done ok for themselves, and im happy to help out and be a team player seeing as that was my sell price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.