XJO 0.46% 7,715.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi Voltaire and other XJO'ers. I notice that the SPI and XJO are...

1. 1,612 Posts.
    Hi Voltaire and other XJO'ers. I notice that the SPI and XJO are now even. Interesting.

I've been O/S for a while and feverishly working to have my book finally published, which happened yesterday, so I have not been looking at the market for a while. (No! it is not a book on trading LOL)

It certainly is interesting when you take time away from it to concentrate on other things as opposed to being glued to the short term intra day movements, sometimes even on virtually a minute by minute basis.

I now realize how easy it is to not be able see the forrest for the trees.

FWIW - my sentiment is somewhat mixed. On the one hand for weeks now there seemes to have been quite an effort to push hard through the SPI 4700 mark and hold there, the principle being that if it does it often enough it will succeed.

On the other hand though, the fact that is is continuing to fail to hold above 4700 would indicate some bearish sentiment and a likelihood of a push to the downside.

As I've only just logged on after weeks and have not kept up with my reading, either of HC or other "stuff" - I'm really out of the loop.

If anyone would care to fill me in on their sentiments briefly - I'd be most grateful.

I must say that I am thinking more on the bearish side but then the Santa rally factor might come to play. Having said that however, the usual down September didn't eventuate so nothing is behaving as it "usually" does. LOL

TIA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.