XJO 1.10% 8,075.7 s&p/asx 200

can't believe it's friday!, page-25

1. 1,612 Posts.
    Hi Christoff,

I had read something to that effect somewhere too but when I looked in my little book where I keep such stuff I could't find it. My little book hasn't been kept up to date as much as it should have been recently but I may have filed it away in another folder which keeps more detailed info. I'll try to find it this weekend.

All I have in my book at present is a Ferrera low on 1.11.10 which is not very helpful at this stage since the market has only been going sideways for so long.

Thanks for your compliments on the book. It really took a lot out of me to write because I'm such a perfectionist but I enjoyed writing it none the less and hope it will do OK.

I encourage any one of you to write if you feel you have something to say. For me I think it was one of the best things I ever did and it helps you get a whole bunch of stuff into perspective. If you want to tell a story about an event or a person who has really made an impact on you and you don't wish to make it personal then just make it into fiction. You would be surprised how much you learn about yourself when you write.

If I had to write a trading book I expect I'd be a much better trader LOL - but I'm never going to write a trading book.

If you sense you have a book in you - JUST DO IT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.